[darcs-devel] libwww bug

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Jan 10 23:28:20 UTC 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 02:05:05AM +0300, Dmitry Kurochkin wrote:
> Here is a patch which adds basic error reporting in libwww. Now it
> should fail on error and print error code at least.

Libwww still doesn't fail, it just returns an empty file.

> Is the repo you get failure with public?

Sure, it's the xmonad repository

http://code.haskell.org/xmonad

and I've got a local repository that's missing a few patches and has a
couple that aren't in the main repository.  When I do a darcs send
--dry-run, I get a failure.  I don't think this is specific to this
repository, but I'll send you (offlist) a tarball of my repository anyhow.
I'll be very interested in hearing whether you get the same error.

David