[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add parens functionality to the printer ... (and 3 more)

E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk
Wed Jan 9 17:33:54 UTC 2008

The configure script was complaining about Text.PrettyPrint for reasons I never
got around to understanding.

This new code may be imperfect, or not as nice as Text.PrettyPrint in any case.
It also introduces some spurious differences into the ChangeLog, i.e. spaces in
slightly different places.  But it does eliminate a dependency.

Wed Jan  9 14:49:56 GMT 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Add parens functionality to the printer code.

Wed Jan  9 17:29:10 GMT 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Use our own Printer instead of Text.PrettyPrint (make_changelog).

Wed Jan  9 15:29:27 GMT 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Eliminate configure test for Text.PrettyPrint.

Wed Jan  9 15:27:27 GMT 2008  Eric Kow <E.Y.Kow at brighton.ac.uk>
  * Canonize Gwern Branwen, Nicolas Pouillard, Eric Kow.