[darcs-devel] [issue573] corrupted repository -- indelible "conflicting local changes"

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Fri Jan 11 20:39:13 UTC 2008

So fortunately for the prospects of making progress on this bug, but
unfortunately for the prospects of the allmydata.org project
continuing to use darcs, this bug just bit us again.

The first thing I need to do is work around it so that it doesn't
impede my co-workers.  Then I will try to make it reproducible so
that we can debug it.

First of all, I made "cp -a"'s of the three repos (on three different
machines) where it happened.

Regards,

Zooko