[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Add --dont-allow-conflicts to darcs pull.

Tommy Pettersson ptp at lysator.liu.se
Wed Jan 16 10:22:00 UTC 2008

On Wed, Jan 16, 2008 at 02:52:45AM +0000, Nicolas Pouillard wrote:
> Wed Jan 16 03:47:06 CET 2008  nicolas.pouillard at gmail.com
>   * Add --dont-allow-conflicts to darcs pull.
>
>   It also adds --allow-conflicts that is the default behavior of pull.

I only looked at this patch quickly, but it looks like it
differs from the conflict options to the Apply command in a
surprise-prone way. I think the options should be:

  --mark-conflicts	(default behavior for Pull)
  --allow-conflicts	(...but don't mark them)
  --dont-allow-conflicts	(default behavior for Append)