[darcs-devel] [issue599] "Reading patches" note covers "Shall I amend this patch?" note

Alec Berryman bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jan 20 03:25:55 UTC 2008

New submission from Alec Berryman <alec at thened.net>:

I'm running a copy of darcs2 from the unstable repo build today, 2008-01-19.
When I run an amend-record and browse through the patch history to find the one
I want, a note comes up at the bottom of my terminal: "Reading patches in ...".
 That overwrites the "Shall I amend this patch? ..." prompt.  I waited a while
before figuring out that it wasn't actually doing anything.

nosy: alec, beschmi, droundy, kowey, tommy
priority: bug
status: unread
title: "Reading patches" note covers "Shall I amend this patch?" note
topic: Darcs2