[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Libwww new API: waitUrl, copyUrlFirst added; copyUrls ...

Dmitry Kurochkin dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 21 21:10:23 UTC 2008

2008/1/21, David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net>:
> Alas, I am now getting segfaults when I do a darcs pull over http with
> libwww.  :(  I get this pretty reliably if I do
>
> darcs get http://darcs.net/repos/unstable
> cd unstable
> darcs obliterate --last 1000 -a
> darcs pull -a
>
> (I've been running these slightly-crazy-length commands to test the
> progress code.)

Unfortunately I am not able to reproduce this. Both get and pull run
successfully. I tried obliterate-pull several times with different
--last numbers.

Can you send me core dump? At the moment I have no better idea on how
to debug this.

Also can this be some weird build issue? Have you tried clean build?

Regards,
  Dmitry