[darcs-devel] [issue595] get to remote repo fails when upstream directory permisions are restrictive

David Roundy bugs at darcs.net
Tue Jan 22 20:07:28 UTC 2008

Okay, part of this trouble is that the test script sets permissions to 0000,
which is more restrictive than what you describe as reasonable restrictive
permissions on /home (which allow execute, but not read).

I think this is a test-script bug.  It seems that if I set the permissions to
0111 on the superdir, the test passes.  Any less permissions than that, and I
don't think darcs can be expected to function properly.

David