[darcs-devel] [issue629] Compiling Darcs2 - missing module on Win32

Rob Moss bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jan 30 01:23:21 UTC 2008

New submission from Rob Moss <robmoss at labyrinth.net.au>:

When building the latest Darcs2 source under windows, I get the following error
message when running 'make':

Rebuild dependencies ...

src/Ssh.hs:8:7:
    Could not find module `System.Posix.Process':
      Use -v to see a list of the files searched for.

The src/win32/System/Posix directory contains Files.hs(c) and IO.hs(c), but no
Process.hs(c). Nor does src/win32/System/Posix.hs contain any mention of
'Process'. So I think this must be a windows-specific bug.

nosy: beschmi, droundy, eivuokko, jaredj, kowey, rgm, tommy, wglozer
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Compiling Darcs2 - missing module on Win32
topic: Darcs2, SSH, Windows