[darcs-devel] [issue568] wrong report of "Skipped 6 patches due to dependencies"

Kevin Quick quick at sparq.org
Wed Jan 30 14:55:14 UTC 2008

Can you run the record with the -v flag to verify that the 191 skips
are not just Makefile changes?

I'll see if I can reproduce this here.  Basically after each response
it re-filters the possible and not-possible set of patches before
issuing the next prompt, so the 's'kip on the adddir should have
removed anything dependent on adddir at that point and not later than
that.   I assume that sincd the icons directory was new that all the
files in it were adds as well; this may indicate some indistinct
patch dependency relationship between an added directory and its
contents.

-KQ