[darcs-devel] [issue929] Darcs fallure

Simon Peyton-Jones bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jun 18 06:16:58 UTC 2008

New submission from Simon Peyton-Jones <simonpj at microsoft.com>:

Here's another Darcs failure.

This is on Windows with darcs 1.0.9, using ssh.  The local repo is not partial.  I was pulling from the main GHC repo.

As usual I'm stumped.  A subsequent 'darcs pull' said "no remote changes to pull in".  So maybe it's ok.  But the failure message is alarming

Simon

[Add some x86/Linux outputs
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20080603145857]
[Add x86-linux output for a couple of benchmarks running the slow way
Ian Lynagh <igloo at earth.li>**20080603164937]
diffing dir...
Applying patches to the local directories...
diffing dir...
darcs failed: 512 at ./darcs-all line 59.

files: unnamed
messages: 5097
nosy: beschmi, dagit, simonmar, simonpj, tommy
status: unread
title: Darcs fallure