[darcs-devel] darcs patch: remove unsafeUnseal from HashedRepo and ... (and 7 more)

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Fri Mar 7 00:00:51 UTC 2008

David,

I thought I'd send in my current set of patches.  I'm right on the cusp
of getting HashedRepo to compile with type witnesses.

Thanks,
Jason

Fri Feb 29 17:51:15 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * remove unsafeUnseal from HashedRepo and prep for type witnesses

Mon Mar  3 16:08:33 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * resolved conflict in HashedRepo

Wed Mar  5 11:37:12 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * add Darcs.Repository.InternalTypes

Wed Mar  5 12:17:55 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * replace some uses of Cache with Repository
  This refactor will make it easier to add type witnesses
  in HashedRepo.lhs.

Wed Mar  5 18:03:14 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * removed orphaned instance warning in Permutations

Wed Mar  5 18:03:49 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * moved Pristine type into Darcs.Repository.InternalTypes

Wed Mar  5 18:21:47 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make Darcs.Repository.InternalTypes compile with type witnesses

Thu Mar  6 15:39:12 PST 2008  Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com>
  * make HashedRepo more type witness compliant
  Doing this required refactors in several other places
  and explicit kinding for Repository, RepoType and Cache.