[darcs-devel] darcs patch: simplify steve_and_monica_rollback.sh

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 16:00:28 UTC 2008

Thanks! It seems (for no reason that is clear to me) that this fixes
up the trouble with the MacOS buildbots.  Now they're hanging on
rollback.sh, perhaps because it doesn't explicitly use bash.  The very
weird thing is that none of these problems show up except when using
buildbot.  It'd certainly be nicer if we could make the buildbot on
MacOS behave more like a human running make test on MacOS!

David