[darcs-devel] rollback.sh

zooko zooko at zooko.com
Sun Mar 9 00:01:52 UTC 2008

If I run this bash command line on Mac OS 10.4:

$ perl shell_harness rollback.sh

Then it runs the rollback.sh test and quickly finishes successfully.

If I run this command-line:

$ python -c 'import os;os.system("perl shell_harness rollback.sh")'

Which does approximately the same thing, then it hangs indefinitely.

There's something else curious about it -- twice during my
experimentation I interrupted a test to the bash prompt back, but the
test left several processes running in the background: bash, and yes,
but not darcs or perl.

Regards,

Zooko