[darcs-devel] rollback.sh

David Roundy daveroundy at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:54:56 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 5:42 PM, Guillaume Outters
<guillaume.outters at free.fr> wrote:
> > Now that we're using bash, we could do a for loop?

Any idea how to do that? I always use seq to implement for loops in
bash.  Of course, we could always use the ultra-lame option of writing

for i in "1 2 3 4 ... 500"; do

but that just makes me cringe.

>  Or… Mac OS has a 'jot' command; couldn't it be a replacement for 'seq'?
>
>  NAME
>       jot -- print sequential or random data

But alas, my linux machine doesn't have jot.  I see I could install
the athena-jot package, but it doesn't look like using jot will
greatly improve our portability.

David