[darcs-devel] API

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Mon Mar 17 14:36:58 UTC 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 01:41:29PM +0100, =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Bastian_M=3F=FCller_ wrote:
> is there anyone willing to work on an API for darcs, that could be
> exposed as C functions later on? darcs is great, but lacks tools or
> makes it very hard to write tools.

This has often been proposed, but I don't have time to write a darcs
API---although the time I've spent refactoring darcs might help---and so
far noone else has shown any interest in designing such an API, although
numerous folks have wished it existed...
Department of Physics
Oregon State University