[darcs-devel] darcs patch: Make Diff.lhs undefined when compiling w... (and 2 more)

David Roundy droundy at darcs.net
Thu Mar 20 15:59:45 UTC 2008

Hi Jason,

This looks great! I'm a bit surprised that DarcsRepo turned out so nicely
with so few changes! I read over your one use of unsafeCoerceP pretty
carefully, and am certain that it's correct.  The rest all looks very
good.  I'm particularly pleased with your change to commute_to_end, which
is a real improvement over the previous DarcsRepo code!

Needless to say, it's being applied right now, so barring test failure, it
should appear in the main repository soon.  :)

David