[darcs-devel] Saving the results of the test suite for hpc

Jason Dagit dagit at codersbase.com
Wed Mar 26 08:17:39 UTC 2008

Hello,

I'm looking for simple ways to save off the intermediate directories
generated by running the test suite.  I want to use the ghc extension for
program coverage, but it seems to generate the data it needs in the same
directory that is cleaned up by the test suite when tests finish.  I looked
at the test suite a little bit, but I didn't see any obvious ways to control
this aspect of the test suite.

I'm in no hurry to do this, I just think it would be a fun visualization.
So I'm not looking to spend much time on it, just 5-10 minutes here and
there.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jason