[darcs-devel] status of libdarcs?

John Clayton john at fivesquaresoftware.com
Thu Mar 27 17:51:19 UTC 2008

Thanks David,

I've only just started to learn Haskell, so bear with me if this
sounds stupid ;-)

What I was thinking when I heard libdarcs was some kind of library in
C that would allow a C-family application to access darcs data
structures through some safe interface, or, in a more robust form, an
interface that would actually allow one to invoke the darcs operations
in the public interface from a C app, though that seems a good bit
harder in my mind.  I figured this would require using Haskell's FFI,
but don't have a clue beyond that.

How hare-brained is that idea?

John