[darcs-devel] [issue835] I wish "darcs query files" accepted arguments to limit the files and directories.

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Fri May 2 21:00:00 UTC 2008

New submission from Zooko <zooko at zooko.com>:

I wish that "darcs query files" took a list of arguments which would be
interpreted as a set of files and directories to limit the query (i.e., return
only files included in that set).  Currently I do this instead:

darcs query files --no-directories   | grep ^./tests/ | cut -d'/' -f3-

nosy: beschmi, dagit, tommy, zooko
priority: wishlist
status: unread
title: I wish "darcs query files" accepted arguments to limit the files and directories.