[darcs-devel] [issue890] Darcs requested I file a bug report

Brett Giles bugs at darcs.net
Thu May 29 19:17:51 UTC 2008

New submission from Brett Giles <brett.giles at ucalgary.ca>:

Action - Trying to recursively add a new directory to a darcs
repository: Terminal session follows:, attachment of requested file done
as well

ls
combinators  distributiveCats  LLogic         qct         trace
_darcs       frobenius         LLogicGOIEtAl  reversible
gilesb at hermes:~/Papers$ darcs add -r qct
Yikes, pending has conflicts!
darcs: bug in darcs!
There was an attempt to write an invalid pending!
If possible, please send the contents of _darcs/patches/pending_buggy
along with a bug report.
Please report this to bugs at darcs.net
If possible include the output of 'darcs --exact-version'.
gilesb at hermes:~/Papers$ darcs --exact-version
darcs compiled on Nov 20 2006, at 13:48:04
# configured Mon Oct  9 15:12:44 EDT 2006
./configure --no-create --no-recursion

Context:

[TAG 1.0.9rc1
Tommy Pettersson <ptp at lysator.liu.se>**20061008175207]
gilesb at hermes:~/Papers$

files: pending_buggy
messages: 4881
nosy: beschmi, brett.giles, dagit, tommy
status: unread
title: Darcs requested I file a bug report