[darcs-devel] [issue1141] darcs patch: Copyright and licensing notes and rationales.

Trent Buck bugs at darcs.net
Sat Oct 11 04:08:04 UTC 2008

New submission from Trent Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>:

Following on from the discussion on the list, I've added a file to
release/ that explains WHY per-file license declarations are a good
idea.  When we ask copyright holders to add declarations, we can point
to this file instead of having to repeat ourselves over and over.

Sat Oct 11 14:59:25 EST 2008  Trent W. Buck <trentbuck at gmail.com>
  * Copyright and licensing notes and rationales.

files: copyright-and-licensing-notes-and-rationales_.dpatch, unnamed
messages: 6303
nosy: dagit, darcs-users, dmitry.kurochkin, droundy, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur, twb
status: unread
title: darcs patch: Copyright and licensing notes and rationales.