[darcs-devel] [issue1164] Tests on OpenBSD/i386 fail due to setFdOption unsupported error

Christian Kellermann bugs at darcs.net
Fri Oct 24 19:23:59 UTC 2008

New submission from Christian Kellermann <Christian.Kellermann at nefkom.net>:

make test fails on my machine for several tests, I have attached the whole
output. I searched the archives and "the internet" for this error but nothing
useful turned up. On #darcs several people told me they have seen this before
but couldn't remember the fix....

files: log
messages: 6432
nosy: ckeen, dagit, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: bug
status: unread
title: Tests on OpenBSD/i386 fail due to setFdOption unsupported error