[darcs-devel] [issue1171] need-volunteer status appears to be a resolved status

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Sat Oct 25 20:35:08 UTC 2008

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Try searching for unresolved ProbablyEasy on Performance bugs... none of the
need-volunteer issues show up (which is really the exact opposite of what we
want, since now that we have a clear idea what to do with need-volunteer bugs,
we really just need somebody to get to work!)

nosy: Serware, dagit, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: bug
status: unread
title: need-volunteer status appears to be a resolved status
topic: BugTracker