[darcs-devel] [issue1181] darcs blog aggregation mechanism

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Oct 28 12:00:15 UTC 2008

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

It would be nice if we had some means of aggregating darcs-related blogs,
perhaps something like a planet.darcs.net to go with our blog.darcs.net

I have experimented with friendfeed (which is useful because it also lets us
post one-off links) but it seems to have a bug where importing a category feed
results in just the whole blog being imported.

nosy: dagit, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: wishlist
status: unread
title: darcs blog aggregation mechanism
topic: Community