[darcs-devel] [issue1039] wish: detect seemingly unrelated repositories

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 17 00:17:28 UTC 2008

Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com> added the comment:

This wishlist item was generated from issue1026, so we should give that issue
special consideration in the implementation we take here.

It seems that because of issue27 the heuristic proposed wouldn't be sufficient
unless we also compare patch contents when the patchinfos match.

See issue1026 for more details.  The summary is that in issue1026 darcs believed
the repositories to share patches when in fact they had some common patchinfos
but did not have common patches.