[darcs-devel] [issue1039] wish: detect seemingly unrelated repositories

Jason Dagit bugs at darcs.net
Wed Sep 17 17:57:22 UTC 2008

Jason Dagit <dagit at codersbase.com> added the comment:

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 8:21 AM, David Roundy <bugs at darcs.net> wrote:

> David Roundy <droundy at darcs.net> added the comment:
>
> Jason: Okay, I'm breaking down and implementing a fix for issue27, which means
> that we can just check for overlap of patch IDs.

David,

When you get a chance could you please update issue27 describing your
plan of attack for fixing it?  I would be interested in reading about
it (maybe I could also help as time permits).  Also, do you think you
could comment on how the fix will apply to existing repos like the GHC
repo mentioned in issue1026?

Thanks!
Jason