[darcs-devel] [issue1026] pull => bug in get_extra commuting patch (2.x)

dmitry.kurochkin bugs at darcs.net
Thu Sep 18 11:02:15 UTC 2008

dmitry.kurochkin <dmitry.kurochkin at gmail.com> added the comment:

Hello!

I think I have reproduced this problem with two small repos attached. Run pull
from repo2 to repo1 and you get the bug.

Repo1 contains patch aaa and bbb. Repo2 contains the same patch aaa, then ccc,
and bbb with different content from repo1 bbb but the same id.

To make patch with the same id I edited inventory and patch by hand. Is there a
way to make dacas use a given date for patch? Then we can put this into a test.

Regards,
  Dmitry

nosy: +dmitry.kurochkin