[darcs-devel] [issue1428] shell harness does not print all failing tests

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Apr 9 12:24:00 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Petr reports on http://bugs.darcs.net/issue1348 that:
Moreover, there seems to be a bug in ShellHarness, since only a subset of
failed tests is printed near the end. I guess that should be filed separately,
or fixed right away (I haven't looked yet why that could be though

I believe we can see evidence on this on the Windows build slave page.

Christoph, is this something you might be willing to look into?

assignedto: ckeen
messages: 7638
nosy: ckeen, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, mornfall, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: bug
status: unread
title: shell harness does not print all failing tests