[darcs-devel] [issue1518] put => refusing to apply due to conflicts

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 12 14:41:52 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

In msg5443, Petr reported that doing a darcs put resulted in Darcs refusing to
apply patches that would result in a conflict.

Petr: is this something you can reproduce?

As far as I understand, darcs put just creates a bundle against an empty repo
and calls darcs apply. It's worth checking that darcs init and darcs push leads
to the same result.

Also perhaps a test case we could try is to create a situation with an
unresolved conflict.

assignedto: mornfall
messages: 8118
nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, mornfall, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: bug
status: need-info
title: put => refusing to apply due to conflicts
topic: Conflicts