[darcs-devel] [issue1531] changes -i does not list all patches that touch a file

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 17 17:25:20 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

I'm splitting this off from issue1024.

Jason reported it against the original HApps-IxSet repo:
  darcs get http://happs.org/repos/HAppS-IxSet
saying that

Also, darcs changes ./src/HAppS/Protocols/S3.hs lists all the patches that touch
this file while
darcs changes -i ./src/HAppS/Protocols/S3.hs lists only one patch.

So first, I'd like to see if we can reproduce the problem and next boil it down
into a reproducible test case.

nosy: dagit, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
status: need-action
title: changes -i does not list all patches that touch a file