[darcs-devel] [issue1536] break caches up into subdirectories

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 18 08:36:25 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

Darcs caches can get very large, which can make looking up files in them slow.

This is really a hashed-storage feature request, so we should probably link to
its ticket, but I'm creating this task because it's particularly relevant to
darcs and I think we should be keeping track of it.

nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, kolibrie, kowey, mornfall, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: feature
status: need-implementation
title: break caches up into subdirectories
topic: Performance