[darcs-devel] [issue1544] bugs at darcs.net seems to be silently discarding email again

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 19 13:38:40 UTC 2009

New submission from Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net>:

So, this morning I attempted to retire status1 (unread) and rename status3
(chatting) to unknown.  I also updated the statusauditor so that replies would
be set to 'unknown' instead of 'chatting' and that new bugs would be 'unknown'
instead of 'unread'

Then I noticed that the bug tracker seemed to not be receiving (or sending?
emails anymore).

I reversed my changes to the statusauditor and restored the statuses, but I'm
still getting no email through.

Another test I've done was to edit our procmail script so that it writes to a
file instead of piping to the mailgw (see issue1114), and no mails are being
written either.  So maybe this isn't something at the roundup level.

The bad news is that I'm away for the next couple of days.

nosy: Serware, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: urgent
status: unread
title: bugs at darcs.net seems to be silently discarding email again
topic: BugTracker