[darcs-devel] [issue1085] darcs-devel sees only issue creations, not changes

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Aug 25 18:16:30 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Just an FYI: Now that darcs-devel is nosy, I've disabled the newissuecopy
detector which systematically sends a copy of new tickets to darcs-devel.

We could consider re-enabling that later to send them to darcs-users at the risk
of increasing the noise a bit.

Also: if you're currently nosy on all issues, this may be a good time to get out
and perhaps request removal from tickets.  We have a script to automate it. The
nosy list will still be good for people who want to hear about specific topics
or who tickets.

status: resolved -> unknown