[darcs-devel] [issue1400] unrecorded changes lost when renaming and replacing a non standard token?

Ashley Moran bugs at darcs.net
Wed Aug 26 10:28:18 UTC 2009

Ashley Moran <ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk> added the comment:

Hi Eric

I don't think the script you attached was exactly what I originally
did - but then, I noticed a mistake in mine that makes it ambiguous.
I've attached a revised script.  When I run it, I get neither:

   Given %r/something else/ do
   end

nor

   Given /something else/ do
   end

in S.  It is not in testdata, and there is no backup file.  Do you
observe the same behaviour?

Note: I'm using darcs 2.2 still, as last time I checked, the MacPorts
maintainer for darcs had not updated the portfile.  I'll check again
when I have a stable internet connection.

Ashley