[darcs-devel] [issue787] Windows: add => do_stat: does not exist (No such file or directory)

Salvatore Insalaco kirby81 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 26 13:38:50 UTC 2009

I tried to download the zip file, unzipped it and there's a single
file inside with a strange character (a comma-like character on my
system).
Using darcs init and darcs add it seems to work (I tried modifying it,
running darcs whatsnew, the usual stuff).

I used darcs 2.3. I think that this bug can be closed.

Salvatore