[darcs-devel] [issue845] pass through stderr from ssh (because ssh prompts can block)

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Thu Aug 27 01:50:51 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

We need to fix this.

I proposed a rough strategy in msg5901 based on some kind of fine-grained
filtering where we only pass through stuff we don't already recognise as noise.

If that's not going to be feasible, we should at least the last resort option of
being stderr noisy on Windows so people don't get mysterious hangs.

It'd be a good idea to check the Exec, External and SSH modules to figure out
what's going on right now.

status: need-action -> need-implementation
topic: +Target-2.4 -FauxBug