[darcs-devel] [issue1588] option for darcs pull to just get non-conflicting patches

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 30 10:14:39 UTC 2009

New submission from Ganesh Sittampalam <ganesh at earth.li>:

Quite a few people (at least me and Simon Marlow) like to resolve conflicts one
at a time. The natural workflow for this is to pull all non-conflicting patches
first, and then pull the conflicting ones one at a time, but I don't know of any
easy way of getting the non-conflicting ones first.

nosy: darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin, ganesh, kowey, simonmar
priority: wishlist
status: unknown
title: option for darcs pull to just get non-conflicting patches
topic: Conflicts