[darcs-devel] [issue291] darcs record interactive option: "e" is for "edit"

Ganesh Sittampalam bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 30 15:55:41 UTC 2009

As far as the issue with preserving PatchChoices goes, I think the attached
patch mostly deals with the issue in a fairly non-invasive way by allowing the
Tag structure to be hierarchical so you can keep the old tags for all the other
patches and just start selecting from the new patches introduced during splitting.

I've already submitted the first patch of the sequence as I think it makes sense
in itself, but the second patch should probably only be applied along with code
that actually makes use of it.