[darcs-devel] [issue1587] Unable to Ctrl-Break Darcs on Windows

Edward Kmett bugs at darcs.net
Sun Aug 30 20:37:58 UTC 2009

Edward Kmett <ekmett at gmail.com> added the comment:

Heya Eric. Alas, I'm still back here in Boston having spent my personal budget
for conference travel for the year. ;)

The particular case when it happened to me was actually, a push, yes.

Apparently I can Ctrl-Break out of every other activity, now that I'm
investigating it in more detail.

As a side-note, it never seems to come back from the attempted ssh-based push,
even though the server can be talked to fine from a linux VM from the same
machine over the same network and is responsive otherwise.

I'm just using the darcs windows binaries available from darcs.net.

assignedto: edwardk ->