[darcs-devel] [issue1584] optimize --hashed

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 31 08:02:35 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

On Sun, Aug 30, 2009 at 18:34:21 +0000, Petr Ročkai wrote:
> Check out darcs optimize --pristine which is available in darcs-hs. This should
> (with light adaptations) cover the pristine part of optimize --hashed. You
> still need to fix the patches of course.

That's funny.  I was working on this at #hac7 and got as far as (a)
doing darcs check to watch for pristine corruption and (b) converting
the patches and inventory, but I still for the life of me couldn't
figure out how to (C) convert pristine.

TODO: (D) fix the format and misc junk (E) perhaps get rid of
old-fashioned crap.

So I'll have a look at optimize --pristine
Should this all be merged into a single
'upgrade-to-latest-hashed-format' type command?