[darcs-devel] [issue1263] --match conflicted

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Mon Aug 31 08:36:42 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Merging in issue1588 which wants the opposite (would be covered by --match 'not
conflicted')

I guess there is an open question to resolve before we can implement this: I
mostly remember matchers as working only on PatchInfo (although the touch
matcher  changes this, I think).  Can we implement this with just local changes
to Darcs.Match, or does the rest of darcs need to be passing more information up
to it?

nosy: +ganesh, simonmar
status: need-implementation -> need-action
topic: +Conflicts