[darcs-devel] [issue1718] impossible to pull/get a repository based at / using ssh

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Dec 15 11:59:55 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

Yuck, another filepath parsing bug (it seems).

Unless I'm missing something, this isn't something we can easily represent in
our functional test suite (bunch of shell scripts) because of the remote server
requirement.

So it looks like we just need somebody to develop some unit tests instead, one
that will help us reproduce the error.

Titto: if you're familiar with Haskell, we'd love some help :-)

nosy: +kowey
priority:  -> bug
status: unknown -> need-action
title: BUG: impossible to pull/get a repository based at / using ssh -> impossible to pull/get a repository based at / using ssh
topic: +FilePath, SSH