[darcs-devel] [issue1690] Create benchmark for darcs 2.4 announcement

Eric Kow bugs at darcs.net
Tue Dec 22 17:15:51 UTC 2009

Eric Kow <kowey at darcs.net> added the comment:

I've posted a call for volunteers on

  http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2009-December/022599.html

If we don't get any hands raised by the end of the week, we'll have to do it
ourselves.

Now that this is done, we need to determine what is the right way to get the
benchmarks.  Presumably, it's just a matter of refining the darcs-benchmark
program (cabal install darcs-benchmark, folks)

http://wiki.darcs.net/Development/Benchmarks

Petr: do you believe that in its current released state, darcs-benchmark is
adequate for producing benchmarks that are useful for a release announcement?
If not, do you have a clear picture on how we'd need to extend it?

Thanks!

assignedto: kowey -> mornfall
nosy: +mornfall
status: need-action -> waiting-for