[darcs-devel] [issue1363] mark-conflicts says there are none, but push says there are

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Tue Feb 17 02:47:24 UTC 2009

New submission from Zooko <zooko at zooko.com>:

I have a simple repository here with 7 patches in it.  When I try to push to
another repository which has 6 of them but not the 7th, it says I can't because
it would confict, but when I run "mark-conflicts" it says there are none.

Here is the repo.  The patch is the one named "doc: tiny edit to README.txt in
order to test out the version control -> cia.vc path (cia.vc seems to be having
server troubles)".

files: libtahoeclient_webapi.tar.bz2
messages: 7324
nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur, zooko
priority: bug
status: unread
title: mark-conflicts says there are none, but push says there are