[darcs-devel] [issue1310] help documentation should be in manual

Dave Love bugs at darcs.net
Sun Jan 11 15:55:21 UTC 2009

New submission from Dave Love <fx at gnu.org>:

It seems to me that the manual should contain as much documentation on
the commands as does their help output, but maybe people disagree and
there's a policy about it; I can't see any notes on how the system is
meant to work.  It looks as if you can get the `<name>_help' string into
the manual, but it may not be valid LaTeX or well formatted.

nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, fx, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
status: unread
title: help documentation should be in manual