[darcs-devel] [issue1496] `darcs annotate -p` does not respect both a patch and filename at the same time

Ashley Moran bugs at darcs.net
Wed Jul 15 07:13:02 UTC 2009

New submission from Ashley Moran <ashley.moran at patchspace.co.uk>:

>From Dan Pascu on darcs-users:

What's even more confusing, is that if I specify both a patch name and a file
name, the patch is completely ignored and I get the full annotation for that
file (even if the filename I provide is one affected by the patch I specify):

darcs annotate --patch "Foobar" filename

nosy: ashleymoran, dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur
status: unread
title: `darcs annotate -p` does not respect both a patch and filename at the same time