[darcs-devel] [issue1499] request for versioned show files feature

Thomas Hartman bugs at darcs.net
Fri Jul 17 17:45:56 UTC 2009

New submission from Thomas Hartman <thomashartman1 at googlemail.com>:

at eric's advice, I'm posting to the bugs list that I would like a
versioned show files command, eg

darcs show files --match='hash a392'

I started, but did not finish, work on this at

http://lists.osuosl.org/pipermail/darcs-users/2009-May/019668.html

and don't know if this is still valid against petr's google soc changes.

so this is just to log the desired feature rather than let it get lost
in the memory hold.

hopefully I can devote more time to it, but if not maybe petr or someone else?

My patch appeared to work in some repositories, however it threw
"Atexit" errors on others with a long history, and I didn't track down
why.