[darcs-devel] [issue1501] add "--count" to "get" and "pull"

Zooko bugs at darcs.net
Sat Jul 18 16:41:24 UTC 2009

New submission from Zooko <zooko at zooko.com>:

And, per issue1484 "--count" needs to count from the *beginning* not from the
end, so that "darcs get --count 100 $SOURCE_REPO" will yield the same resulting
repo even after new patches are added to the $SOURCE_REPO.

<warner> does 'darcs get' have a --count option? I'm not seeing one
<warner> huh, neither does 'darcs pull'. I guess I don't know how to create an
	 r1234 tree without first going to Trac, finding the commit, copying
	 the patch description, and then doing 'darcs get --to-patch=DESC'
									[10:51]

nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, simon, thorkilnaur, zooko
priority: feature
status: unread
title: add "--count" to "get" and "pull"