[darcs-devel] [issue1502] C-c doesn't work in a hanged darcs push

Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva bugs at darcs.net
Mon Jul 20 18:12:12 UTC 2009

New submission from Marco Túlio Gontijo e Silva <marcot at holoscopio.com>:

When I darcs push to a box with darcs 2.2.0 compiled with amd64 (which is, in this
case, alioth.debian.org), darcs hangs both with 2.2.0 and with darcs-beta 2.2.98.4
(beta 4).  With 2.2.0 I can kill the local process with C-c, altough a process is
left in the other box.  With darcs-beta C-c doesn't kill the local process.

nosy: dmitry.kurochkin, kowey, marcot, simon, thorkilnaur
priority: bug
status: unread
title: C-c doesn't work in a hanged darcs push