[darcs-devel] [issue1641] Buildbot master.cfg file

Max Teo bugs at darcs.net
Thu Oct 8 08:36:23 UTC 2009

New submission from Max Teo <maxdaw at gmail.com>:

Hi,

   Sorry if this is not the right channel to go to.
  Previously the master.cfg has a list of steps that shows how to retrieve
relevant
  info (e.g. darcs version running and others etc) automatically based on
buildbot internal methods.

  Now, as I revisited the website, the info is broken.

  Wonder if anyone could redirect me or send me that file, so that I can
dissect and understand
  and perhaps help out with another buildslave?

Thanks
Max

files: unnamed
messages: 8922
nosy: darcs-devel, dmitry.kurochkin, maxdaw
status: unknown
title: Buildbot master.cfg file